Model code of conduct are directives given to political parties to ensure free and fair elections at the same time to maintain high standards in the elections. The provisions of the conducts are not legally binding. The MCC comes into force with the declaration of election schedule.
Election commission can enforce MCC in following ways:
- If situation demands EC can bar contestant from campaigning for certain time period.
- Issue of advisory, notices, warnings etc. in case of violations.
- Can file prosecution in the cases where legal routes are available like:
- Cinematograph act to prevent airing of any film
- Invoking provision of IPC, CrPC, Cinematograph act etc. in case of violations
- Directives to contestants to pay if he/she has used the government resources for campaigning
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes