Competitive federalism make states a competitive unit which provides a package of services and fiscal environment that attracts more resources. It is akin to market place system.
Benefits of CF:
- Promotes innovation
- Better services to citizens
- Place emphasis on continuous reforms
- Discipline state fiscally
- Best suited to deal with the pressures of globalisation
- Harmonisation of laws and policies
- Quashing of archaic laws and executive directions
- Adoption of best practices.
- Can foster unequal competition
- Concept more applicable to countries like USA.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes