The plains are often termed as the ‘Granary of India’. The soils of the plains are one ofthe most fertile soils of India. They are being devoted to cereal and non – cereal crops.
- They have rich underground water table. The underground water is utilized with thehelp of wells and tube wells for irrigation, industrial and domestic needs.
- The rivers of the plains have very gentle gradient which makes them navigable for longdistances.
- Development of infrastructure is easy in plains.
- The sedimentary rocks of plains have petroleum and natural gas deposits.
- The plains are densely populated. They are less than one third in area but supports over40% of the India’s population.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes