- These sector are labour intensive and generate more labour per unit of capital infused.
- These sector have the potential for broader social transformation.
- These sector can also play crucial role in export and hence the overall growth.
- The creation of employment opportunities in these sector is far more inclusive and it address the issue of inequality and unbalanced growth.
- Further India has an advantage of competitive pricing due to availability of cheap labour.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes