- Dalhousie Road becomes Dara Shikoh Road
- New Delhi Municipal Council passed a proposal to change the name of Dalhousie Road to Dara Shikoh Road, after the eldest son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for “bringing Hindus and Muslims together”.
- Gujarat becomes the first State in the country for establishing Cashless System for distribution of food grains.
- The efforts of the State Government for installing Aadhaar Enabled Payment System in 17250 FPSs, much before the targeted date of 31st March, 2017.
- The beneficiaries under NFSA will need to carry only Aadhaar cards for getting their foodgrains in Gujarat.
- The Telangana government has launched India’s first social innovation centre — The ‘Kakatiya Hub For Social Innovation’ in Nizamabad.
- It will function like a rural incubator to encourage entrepreneurship at the grassroots level.
- ‘Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan’ (PMGDISHA) to make 6 crore rural households digitally literate
- PMGDISHA is expected to be one of the largest digital literacy programmes in the world.
- Under the scheme, 25 lakh candidates will be trained in the FY 2016-17; 275 lakh in the FY 2017-18; and 300 lakh in the FY 2018-19
- To ensure equitable geographical reach, each of the 250,000 Gram Panchayats would be expected to register an average of 200-300 candidates.
- RBI keeps repo rates unchanged
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has kept the repo rate unchanged at 6.25% in its monetary policy review and reverse repo rate at 5.75 per cent. keeping rates on hold.
- Central bank in its sixth bi-monthly policy review on Wednesday cited global uncertainty, rising commodity prices and a strong resurgence of demand in FY18 as the reasons for.
- Indian birding fair – 20th edition is inaugurated at Man sagar lake, Jaipur.
- Indian Birding Fairs are organised by us as an annual event. Each Birding Fair has highlighted a critical conservation issue of the day and been dedicated to an endangered species or a threatened habitat.
- The venue for the Fairs – the historic and scenic Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur
- Sanganer police station becomes the 1st police station of State with zym equipmentation.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022