Factors poignant ocean salinity are :
- The salinity of water within the surface layer of oceans rely in the main on evaporation and precipitation.
- Wind, additionally influences salinity of a district by transferring water to different areas.
- The ocean currents contribute to the salinity variations. Salinity, temperature and density of water are interconnected. Hence, any modification within the temperature or density influences the salinity of water in a region.
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022