- Mapping of lunar surface: Extensive mapping of lunar surface to study variation in lunar surface compositions is essential to trace back the origin and evolution of moon.
- Soft landing: The project will attempt to soft land the lader -vikram abd rover Oragyan in a high plain between two craters.
- Quest for water: Evidence for water molecules discovered by chandrayan-1, requires further studies on the extent of water molecule distribution on the surface, below the surface and in the tenous lunar exosphere to address the origin of water on the Moon.
- Fossils : South pole regions has craters that are cold traps and contain a fossil record of the early solar system.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes