Newton’s First Law of Motion states that a body continue to be in its state of rest or of uniform motion along a straight line, unless it is acted upon by some external force to change the state
(1) If no net force acts on a body, then the velocity of the body cannot change i.e. the body cannot accelerate.
(2) Newton‟s first law defines inertia and is rightly called the law of inertia. Inertia are of three types :Inertia of rest, Inertia of motion, Inertia of direction
(3) Inertia of rest : It is the inability of a body to change by itself, its state of rest. This means a body atrest remains at rest and cannot start moving by its own.TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes