Electromagnetic waves or EM waves are waves that are created as a result of vibrations between an electric field and a magnetic field. In other words, EM waves are composed of oscillating magnetic and electric fields.
Properties of electromagnetic waves:
- EM waves are composed of oscillating electric and magnetic fields at right angles to each other and both are perpendicular to the direction of propogation.
- They travel with a constant velocity of 3×108m/s in vaccum.
- They are not deflected by an electric and magnetic field.
- They are transverse waves which can show interference and diffraction and may be polarised
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes