Mission Indradhanush was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on December 25, 2014.
Aims to cover all those children by 2020 who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated against 7 vaccine preventable diseases. The diseases are – diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B
4 pillars strategy for Mission Indhradhanush:
- Meticulous Planning of campaigns/ sessions at all levels
- Effective communication and social mobilisation efforts.
- Intensive training of the health officials and frontline workers.
- Establish accountability framework through task force.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes