Divisions and Districts of Rajasthan
- Total Districts: 33
- Total Panchayat Samities: 295
- Total Gram Panchayats: 9891
The detail analysis of Population Census 2011 published by Govt. of India for Rajasthan state reveal that population of Rajasthan has increased by 21.31% in this decade compared (2001-2011) to past decade (1991-2001). The density of Rajasthan state in the current decade is 519 per sq mile.
- Rajasthan is an State of India with population of Approximate 6.86 Crores.
- The population of Rajasthan state is 68,548,437.
- The density of Rajasthan state is 200 per sq km.
- Rajasthan State is spread over 342,239 Sq Km.
- The Indian state of Rajasthan is divided into 33 districts for administrative purposes.
- The responsibilities of district management are carried out by All-India officials and state-appointed officials.
- The All-India officials in each district are a Deputy Commissioner or district Magistrate (from the Indian Administrative Service), a Superintendent of Police (from the Indian Police Service) and a Deputy Conservator of Forests (from the Indian Forest Service), each of which is assisted by officers of various Rajasthan state services.
- The state-appointed officials are responsible for matters such as health, education, and agriculture in each district.
The 33 districts are grouped into seven divisions:
Districts of Rajasthan with Their HQ
|District||Headquarters||Area (km²)||Population (2011)||Division|
|Sawai Madhopur||Sawai Madhopur||10,527||1,338,114||Bharatpur|
|Sri Ganganagar||Sri Ganganagar||11,154||1,969,520||Bikaner|
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022