E-waste or electronic waste refers to all waste from electronic and electrical appliances which have reached their end- of- life period or are no longer fit for their original intended use and are destined for recovery, recycling or disposal. It includes computer and its accessories monitors, printers; typewriters, mobile phones and chargers, remotes, batteries, LCD/Plasma TVs, air conditioners, refrigerators and other household appliances etc. Rapid growth of technology, upgradation of technical innovations, and a high rate of obsolescence in the electronics industry have led to one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world.
Impact of e waste:
- Many of these substance are toxic and carcinogenic. Their exposure will lead to fatal disease like Itai Itai disease. The toxic agent can cause lung, liver and kidney related disease.
- The materials are non -biodegradable and are complex and have been found to be difficult to recycle in a sustainable manner.
- The leaching of e waste can lead to accumulation of waste and will affect the ecology of the area.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes