- Conservation of Critical Environmental Resources – To protect and conserve critical ecological systems and resources, and invaluable natural and man-made heritage, which are essential for life-support, livelihoods, economic growth, and a broad conception of human well-being.
- Intergenerational Equity – To ensure judicious use of environmental resources to meet the needs and aspirations of the present and future generations.
- Integration of Environmental Concerns in Economic and Social Development – To integrate environmental concerns into policies, plans, programmes and projects for economic and social development.
- Efficiency in Environmental Resource Use – To ensure efficient use of environmental resources in the sense of the reduction in their use per unit of economic output, to minimize adverse environmental impacts.
- nvironmental Governance – To apply the principles of good governance (transparency, rationality, accountability, reduction in time and costs, participation, and regulatory independence) to the management and regulation of the use of environmental resources.
- Enhancement of Resources for Environmental Conservation – To ensure higher resource flows, comprising finance, technology, management skills, traditional knowledge and social capital for environmental conservation through mutually beneficial multistakeholder partnerships between local communities, public agencies, the academic and research community, investors, and multilateral and bilateral development partners.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry