A tropical deciduous forest would grow in a place that is warm all year and the trees would lose their leaves at some point every year.
Main characteristics of tropical deciduous forests are:
- These are the most wide spread forests of India.
- They are also known as the monsoon forests.
- They spread over areas of annual rainfall ranging between 200 cm and 70 cm.
- Trees of these forests shed their leaves for about six to eight weeks in dry season.
- Every species has its own time of shedding leaves. Therefore, the forest does not appear leafless at any time of the year.
- These forests are further divided into moist and dry deciduous on the basis of precipitation.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes