Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost. Aadhaar ecosystem comprises of core infrastructures with the objective of providing enrolment, update & authentication services.
Advantage of Aadhar:
- We never had a universally acceptable and portable Id.
- Aadhar is a free initiative and fully inclusive.
- Centralisation of data to prevent its duplication.
- It is the backbone of digitisation.
- Inclusive Id serves no purpose if they are not verifiable. So, Aadhaar completely address this problem.
- UIDAI know the details and is committed to upheld the privacy.
Hence Aadhar will help to achieve the SDG-16( to provide legal identity for all including birth registration), It will also help to everyone count and bring under the umbrella of welfare schemes and policies.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes