Principal Objectives of Social Audit
The principal objectives according to Goyder are as follows.
- The extension, development and improvement of the company’s business and building up of its financial independence.
- The payment of a fair and regular dividend to the shareholders.
- The payment of fair wages under the best possible conditions to the worker.
- The reduction of prices to the consumers.
Secondary Objectives of Social Audit
- Provision of a bonus to the workers.
- Assist in promoting the amenities of the locality.
- Assist in developing the industry in which the firm is a member.
- Promote education, research and development in the techniques of the industry.
From these objectives, we can infer that social audit is really an extension of the principle of public disclosure to which corporations are subject.TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes