1) the provisions is codified into a single legal document. Provisions means the schedule, parts, articles are clearly defined in a single article.
2) It is a enacted constitution. It has been brought into existence by a body especially designed for this. Like Constituent assembly in the case of India.
3) Constitution is supreme. No body is above Constitution. For ex. In India Parliament is created by the constitution and hence Constitution is supreme.
4) Judiciary in general enjoys more power as compared to legislature and executives.
5) There is marked difference between constitution law and ordinary law. Ex. RTI is not a part of constitution law, it is an ordinary law.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes