Parliament is not so powerful as compared to British counter part due to:
- Written nature of the constitution.
- Doctrine of the basic structure of the constitution
- Doctrine of the Judicial review.
- Federal system of government
- List system and the powers of Union and states are predetermined
- Fundamental rights cannot be violated as per article 13.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes