India has adopted an adhoc administrative policy to accord protection to refugees ever since independence. This poses following problems:
- India itself a developing country with huge population so problem related to lack of basic amenities.
- No law to regulate statues,entry,rights and rehabilitation of refugees. No distinction between foreigner and refugee in the country, who are regulated under The Foreigners Act (1946) and the Registration of Foreigners Act (1939)
- Problem of human right violations
- India is the only stable democracy in an unstable neighbourhood. Continuous refugee influx could be detrimental to national interests.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes