To ensuring a fair playing field, the Competition Commission of India endeavours to do the
- Make the markets work for the benefit and welfare of consumers.
- Ensure fair and healthy competition in economic activities in the country for faster andinclusive growth and development of economy.
- Implement competition policies with an aim to effectuate the most efficient utilisationof economic resources.
- Develop and nurture effective relations and interactions with sectoral regulators toensure smooth alignment of sectoral regulatory laws in tandem with the competitionlaw.
- Effectively carry out competition advocacy and spread the information on benefits ofcompetition among all stakeholders to establish and nurture competition culture inIndian economy.
- CCI’s intervention has promoted efficiency in markets by making the firms provide goods andservices at reasonable prices, produce quality products keeping the preferences of consumersin mind.
- CCI’s interventions act as tools of social inclusion, reduce the price, drive consumer benefitsand enhance market access for the economically marginalised sections of the society.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes