Pollution: Conventional tanning process leads to environmental pollution e.g. Liquid effluent from light leather processing contains organic matter, chromium, sulphide, and solid waste.
- Raw material: Economic Survey – 2016-17 pointed out non- availability of cattle for slaughter is an impediment for raw material supplier.
- Lack of warehousing support: from the government results into huge loss of quality raw material.
- Research and Development: Remoteness of government-backed R & D facilities from everyday practicalities of leather- making.
- Trade barriers: Indian leather export face both tariff and non-tariff barriers with various foreign markets.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes