Decoupling means Decline in the growth rate of India when world was facing positive growth rate. The Reasons for this decoupling can be attributed to Domestic reasons and the long term effect of balance sheet syndrome.
- Demonetisation exercise lead to negative growth rate.
- Problems in new Indirect tax reform GST.
- Twin balance sheet problem
- Rising oil prices is a source of concern and it will eat up our growth if its price goes on increasing.
- Sharp falls in certain food prices that impacted agriculture income.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes