The State Secretariat, as the top layer of the state administration, is primarily meantto assist the state government in policy making and in discharging its legislativefunctions. It also acts as a memory and a clearing house, preparatory to certaintypes of decisions and as a general supervisor of executive action . The mainfunctions of the State Secretariat are broadly as follows:
- Assisting the ministers in policy making, in modifying policies from time to time and in discharging their legislative responsibilities
- Framing draft legislation, and rules and regulations
- Coordinating policies and programmes, supervising and controlling their execution, and reviewing of the results
- iv) Budgetingand control of expenditure
- Maintaining contact with the Government of India and other state governments;
- Overseeing the smooth and efficient running of administrative machinery and initiating measures to develop greater personnel and organisational competence.
The ministry and secretary constitute the secretariat, whereas the office of the executive head is termed as Directorate.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022