The service sector provides a service, not an actual product that could be held in your hand. Activities in the service sector include retail, banks, hotels, realestate, education, health, socialwork, computer services, recreation, media, communications, electricity, gas and water supply. Services contribute 47.41% to the GDP in Rajasthan. Even tough service sector growth rate is 9.90%. It is facing some issues such as:
- Infrastructure bottlenecks: Power shortage , lack of quality roads and highways especially village roads is an issue. There is a lack of adequate infrastructure which creates hurdles in setting up of Industries.
- Quality of soft skills is not developed to its potential. Rajasthan has huge potential for tourism. Hence, soft skills in Human resource can certainly boost up the sector.
- Lack of scaling up of traditional industries like art and craft industries eg Bagru prints, Kishangarh paintings. Less use of Digital platform to provide commercial access to these product.
- Service trade barriers, unavailability of single window clearance
- Create investor friendly environment
- Infrastructure enhancement: Like DMIC, make use of UDAAN scheme to utilise the potential of inactive airports.
- World class institute for imparting soft skills to person engaged in hospitality sector.
- Removal of trade barriers by providing single window clearance
- Use cooperative federalism to learn from other developed state and use competitive federalism too attract investor from domestic and international arena.
- Government of Rajasthan should come up with more innovative advertising skills like Jane kya dikh jaye for tourism
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes