1) Green mobility refers to all those mobility options that emit lower emissions – in terms of CO2 gm/ Km than pure Internal combustion engine- through the use of alternate fuels, driven -train technologies or other measures. Eg. Bio fuel and methanol based mobility, CNG based mobility, Electric and Hybrid Mobility, hydrogen energy and fuel based mobility.
2) Eutrophication: Eutrophication is the natural aging of a lake by nutrient enrichment of its water. However, pollutants from man’s activities like effluents from the industries and homes can radically accelerate the aging process. This phenomenon has been called Cultural or Accelerated Eutrophication.
3) Biochemical oxygen demand: The amount of oxygen required by bacteria to break down the organic matter present in a certain volume of a sample of water, is called Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD). The amount of BOD in the water is a measure of the amount of organic material in the water, in terms of how much oxygen will be required to break it down biologically. Clean water would have BOD less than 5ppm.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022