Nalgonda IT hub in 18 months: Telangana minister KT Rama Rao
Not just Hyderabad, the Telangana government is taking IT to tier II towns across the state, IT minister KT Rama Rao said. He said the state government had already set up IT hubs in towns such as Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam and Nizamabad.
Nalgonda IT hub will begin its operations in the next 18 months. It will generate 1,600 jobs to the local youth.
The minister said under the leadership of KCR, both welfare and development were being taken up simultaneously. Apart from providing water under Mission Bhagiratha scheme, two medical colleges were sanctioned one each in Nalgonda and Suryapet, Yadadri temple development with Rs 1,800 crore and ultra mega power projects.
First Exoplanet with Magnetic Field
A team of astronomers recently discovered the signature of a magnetic field on an Exoplanet using Hubble Space Telescope data.
- The research was published in the journal Nature Astronomy. For the first time, such a feature has been discovered on an exoplanet.
- The observations of an extended region of charged carbon particles are explained by the planet’s magnetic field. It forms a long tail that flows away from it.
- Magnetic fields play an important role in planetary atmosphere protection.
- Thus, the ability to detect the magnetic fields of exoplanets is an important step toward a better understanding of what alien worlds might look like.
Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launched the ‘Padhe Bharat’ 100-day Reading Campaign on 1 January.
- The Padhe Bharat Campaign was launched to help students improve their academic performance.
- It is a significant step toward improving learning levels because it fosters creativity, critical thinking, vocabulary, and the ability to express oneself verbally and in writing.
- It will assist children in making connections with their surroundings and real-life situations.
- The campaign will cover children in Balvatika from kindergarten to eighth grade. On January 1, 2022, the Padhe Bharat campaign began.
- It will take place over the course of 100 days, or 14 weeks. On April 10, 2022, it will come to an end
AyushAahaar Pilot Project
The project was launched by AYUSH Ministry. AyushAahaar is a healthy diet. The ministry is to make this diet available in its canteen.
It was launched at Ayush Bhawan canteen of the ministry. The project aims to promote healthy living through nutritious diet. The healthy diet that includes kokum drink, gajar ka halwa, bhajanivada and vegetable poha. These dishes are rich in nutrition and are very popular among the public. Also, they are easily digestible.
The AyushAahaar is being launched as a test. Forms will be issued to people taking the dishes. Feedbacks are to be collected. Based on the feedback, a new diet is to be regularised. This is a precursor to promote Ayush Lifestyle. The ministry has plans to spread awareness about Ayush lifestyle.
National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) 3.0
Union Education Minister & Skill Development Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launched “National Educational Alliance for Technology (NEAT) 3.0.
NEAT 3.0 was launched as a single platform for providing the best-developed ed-tech solutions and courses to the students in India.
On the occasion, minister also launched AICTE prescribed technical books in regional languages. Learning in regional languages will help in developing critical thinking capacity as well as enable youth to become global citizens.
NEAT is an initiative for providing the use of best-developed technological solutions in education sector for enhancing the employability of youth on a single platform for the convenience of learners. These solutions make use of artificial intelligence for a customised and personalised experience for better learning outcomes and skill development across niche areas.
MoHUA Climate Change Awareness Campaign
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) announced to develop and launch a Climate Change Awareness Campaign and a National Photography Competition.
Both the events will be held in Surat, Gujarat on February 4th and 5th 2022. Events will be held as a part of ministry’s preparatory activities under the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Both the campaign and the competition will be organised with the aim of raising concerns regarding climate change, advance climate action in cities and inform the participants of alternative approaches.
Bye-bye campaigns will be led by municipal Commissioners, top heads of urban local bodies, and Smart City CEOs, in a bid to bring the attention of young minds towards the challenges and solutions arising from Urban Climate Change and Sustainable solutions across their municipalities.
ISRO: Missions planned for 2022
The Indian Space Research Organisation Chairman K Sivan recently announced about plans for 2022. He also provided details about the missions accomplished in 2021.
Earth Observation Satellites 4 and 6 are to be launched on PSLV.
ISRO will also launch Aditya L1, Chandrayaan 3, XpoSat, Technology demonstration missions and IRNSS in 2022.
The other 2022 plans are DISHA, Venus Mission, ISROCNES, TRISHNA
In Trishna,t he satellite aims to map the surface temperature of land. It is jointly developed by India and France. TRISHNA will also monitor water use. Similar India – France operations include Megha – Tropiques and SARAL – AltiKa. SARAL mission will study the ocean from space using ARGOS. ARGOS is a data collecting system. Megha – Tropiques will study the energy exchanges in the tropical region and water cycle. It will also study the natural resources using thermal infrared imaging. Currently, the earth temperature from space is obtained at a resolution of 100 metres. TRISHNA aims to increase the resolution to 57 metres. With this, scientists can understand the physical, biological and climatic phenomena of water cycle.
DISHA is a twin satellite system. It will study the aeronomy of the earth. That is, the uppermost layer of the earth atmosphere.TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022