Telangana to prioritise education, health in budget 2022
With Covid-19 continuing to pose a challenge, the state government will prioritise education and health activities, in the 2022-23 budget, said vicechairman of the state planning board B Vinod Kumar.
According to the former Karimangar MP, a new medical college will be built near Mulugu and Kopthagudem districts.
Questioning the rationale behind not considering national status for any irrigation project in Telangana, he alleged that centre is not cooperating with the state government.
Special chief secretary for finance, Ramakrishna Rao, stated that while the finance commission has recommended more transfer of funds to states, the central government is not paying any heed to these suggestions.
Putin Divided Ukraine into 3 countries
Russian President Putin has recognized the independence of separatist regions in eastern Ukraine – Donetsk and Luhansk.
- Russian President Putin has recognized the independence of separatist regions in eastern Ukraine – Donetsk and Luhansk.
- Putin’s announcement paved the way for Russia to openly send troops and weapons to the long-running conflict pitting Ukrainian forces against Moscow-backed rebels.
- Russian-backed rebels have been fighting Ukrainian troops in Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014, with regular violence despite a ceasefire agreement.
- Putin signed decrees recognizing the Donetsk and Luhansk regions’ independence, eight years after fighting erupted between Russia-backed separatists and Ukrainian forces, and called on lawmakers to approve measures paving the way for military support.
- Russia has acquired the proper to create military bases in Ukraine’s two breakaway regions under new agreements with their separatist leaders.
Blue Economy Roadmap Signed By India and France
India and France have inked a roadmap to reinforce their bilateral exchanges on the blue economy and ocean governance.
- India and France have inked a roadmap to reinforce their bilateral exchanges on the blue economy and ocean governance.
- Dr. S Jaishankar is on a three-day visit to France, from 20 February to 22, 2022, to attend EU Ministerial Forum for Cooperation within the Indo-Pacific scheduled for Washington’s Birthday.
- The agreement on ‘Roadmap on Blue Economy and Ocean Governance’ was signed between India’s External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar and his French counterpart Jean-Yves Le Drian.
Milan’ Multilateral Naval Exercise
Milan’ is the name of the multilateral naval exercise which is hosted by the Indian Navy. This is a biennial exercise and features seminars, sports, social events, and professional exercises among the participating nations.
Along with the Indian Navy, the navies of Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka had participated in the inaugural edition of this exercise.
All editions of Milan were held in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, under the Andaman and Nicobar Command.
The Navy, in 2020, announced that the next edition of Milan will be held at Visakhapatnam, under the Eastern Naval Command.
This exercise is held under various themes like anti-submarine warfare, and other areas.
Capacity building, training, marine domain awareness, technical assistance, hydrography, and operational exercises are among the areas of cooperation for the exercise.
Through professional engagement with friendly navies, the exercise aims to hone operational abilities, instill best practices and procedures, and enable learning in the maritime environment.
India’s First Cable-Stayed Rail Bridge in J&K
The Indian Railways has shared new images of the country’s first cable-stayed bridge on the Anjiriver in Jammu and Kashmir’s Reasi district.
- The Indian Railways has shared new images of the country’s first cable-stayed bridge on the Anjiriver in Jammu and Kashmir’s Reasi district.
- The under-construction AnjiKhadbridge, a part of the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla Rail Link (USBRL) project, will connect Katra and Reasi areas through rail links.
- The bridge will stand at 331 meters above the river bed – above the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- The bridge’s total length is 473.25 meters, and 96 cables support it.
- The Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla rail link is one of the foremost challenging projects undertaken within the Indian subcontinent.
RUSA Scheme Continued By GoI
The Ministry of Education has approved the RashtriyaUchchatarShikshaAbhiyan (RUSA) scheme until 31 March 2026.
- The Ministry of Education has approved the continuation of the RashtriyaUchchatarShikshaAbhiyan (RUSA) scheme till 31 March 2026 with an expenditure of 12,929.16 crores.
- The new phase of the scheme would support around 1,600 projects. Out of Rs 12,929.16 crores of expenditure, the center will share Rs 8,120.97 crores, and therefore the state will share Rs 4,808.19 crores.
- The new phase of the scheme has been designed to implement a number of the recommendations of the New Education Policy (NEP).
- Under the new phase of the scheme, State Governments will support Gender inclusion, Equity Initiatives, Enhance employability through vocationalisation and skill upgradation.
- RashtriyaUchchatarShikshaAbhiyan was launched in 2013. it’s a Centrally.
- Sponsored Scheme to supply government universities and colleges funding.
- Its main objective is to enhance the standard of state institutions and ensure reform in affiliation, academic, and examination systems.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022