JAIPUR 21 august 2015
- India is to host the second edition of the Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) in Jaipur on August 21, with all 14 countries of the region participating — nine months after Prime Minister Narendra Modi on a visit to Fiji proposed holding of the second summit in India.
- of the 14 nation,three would be represented by their respective presidents, one by its vice president, seven island nations are sending their prime ministers, one its deputy prime minister and two are sending a senior minister to the meeting.
- 14 island nations – Cook Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Nauru, Kiribati, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Niue, Palau, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Fiji and Papua New Guinea – although small, also have a vote each in international fora .
JAIPUR 27 august 2015
- Skill university is to be established in jaipur.
- university act to be developed by Rajasthan technical University kota
Udaipur 4 august 2015
- The Udaipur Solar Observatory (USO), one of the six GONG (Global Oscillations Network Group) sites in the world, has now the country’s largest telescope to observe the sun.
- After China, Udaipur is second in the world to have the unique multi-application solar telescope (MAST) for the detailed study of the solar activities.
- weight 12 tone
Jaipur, 4 August 2015
- The Singapore Government has offered a package of 2.47 million Singaporean Dollars to provide training to the master trainers of the proposed Centre of Excellence in Udaipur
- Around 480 students will graduate from this Centre every year in six sectors.
- state level independence day celebrations held in kota.
- State level Independence Day function was held at Maharao Umaid Singh Stadium.
- Australia’s Investment and Trade Minister Martin Hamilton-Smith present as guest.
- Pushkar will be developed as temple town on the lines of Tirupati Balaji.
- special efforts will be made to develop 24 Kos Parikarama area in Pushkar along with Anasagar and Foysagar lakes of Ajmer.
- Foundation stome for feeder work will develop saint town .
- “Development of Solar Cities” programme is designed .
- The sun city will be developed as a solar city.
- sirohi comes first place in rajasthan for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in Rajasthan. where Churu got third position in list.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has built 9.87% new toilets in rajasthan .
silora and noova gram panchayat
- July 1, 2015 the Digital India Project via video conference in two village panchayats of the district
- “Digital India” program to digitally empowered knowledge economy is launched by Narendra Modi.
- PM launches Digital India Week, the duration is 1st to 7th July 2015.
- silora and noova two village in rajasthan’s joined across 14 states during the Digital India Week celebrations, which ended on July 7.
- Ajmer in Rajasthan has been selected as one of the y cities in india .
- The Classification of Indian cities comprises a ranking system used by the Government of India to allocate House Rent Allowance (HRA) to public servants employed in different cities in the country. HRA is also used by the Indian Revenue Service (IRS) to provideincome tax exemptions. Cities are classified as X, Y and Z, on the basis of their population, as recommended by the Sixth Central Pay Commission in 2008.
- Jaipur listed of top 15 destinations with the best hotels for wellness.
- Three Indian cities- Jaipur, New Delhi and Mumbai, have been featured in the list of top 15 destinations with the best hotels for wellness across Asia in the first quarter of 2015.
Jhalawar and Jodhpur
- MoUs were signed with two multi national companies Caterpillar and Cairn India in the presence of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje Chief Minister’s office. Caterpillar will set up a Centre of Excellence in Jhalawar while Cairn in collobaration with TUV Rheinland will provide training to youth at Cairn Centre of Excellence at Jodhpur.
- The step will enable RSLDC to provide skill training to the youth in a modern way under the guidance of such big companies.
- The trials of Pinaka mark-II missile-cum-multi barrel rocket launcher system were successfully conducted at Pokhran JAISALMER .
- The missile hit the target which was situated 53 kilometres from the firing point.
Rajasthan has become the new leader in solar energy in India.
- Rajasthan has become the new leader in solar energy, with an installed capacity of 1,167 megawatts as compared to Gujarat’s 1000 megawatts.
Rajasthan Opens Cow–Urine Refinery In Jalore
- Rajasthan medical and health minister Rajendra Rathore inaugurated a cow-urine refinery at Jalore.
- The refinery, set up at Pathmera Gaushala, will prepare cow-urine extract for use in the formulation of various products.
jaipur airport got 18th rank in airports with passenger traffic, aircraft movements and cargo handled table.
- The discovery of oil and gas in the Barmer Basin in northwest India was one of the more significant global discoveries.
- depth only 250 meter.
Sambhar Salt Lake
- world class bird watching centre build on sambhar lake.
- Sambhar Lake is located in the Jaipur and Nagaur districts of the state of Rajasthan and is the largest inland salt lake of India.
- It spreads over approximately 230 square kms with a circumference of nearly 100 kms. It is also a designated Ramsar Site i.e.it is a wetland area of international importance especially as a waterfowl habitat.
- Rashtriya Inspat Nigam Limited (RINL) setting up steel plant in Banera.
- investment of about Rs. 2500 crores will be made for setting up steel plant in Banera having capacity of two million tonne.
sambhar and chandralekha lake
- are declared protected and to be declared lake area
- earlier mansagar(jal mahal) was also declared protected.
- potash mineralisation in Nagaur-Ganganagar basin of Rajasthan State.
- The potash reserves are also foundin Saltpetre and Glauconite deposits in Rajasthan and Gujarat states.
India’s first carpet park …………in Bhandarej(dosa)
govt planned to open carpet park in bikaner.
Sajjangarh Biological Park in Udaipur
- Sajjangarh Biological Park is a zoological garden located in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- This biological park is situated just beneath the Monsoon Palace (also known as Sajjangarh Palace).
- Construction of this park started off in 2004-05 under the Rajasthan Forestry and Biodiversity Project, with financial assistance of Japan International Co-operation Agency.
- park was inaugurated on 12 April 2015 by Prakash Javdekar.
- First state in implementing 20 point programm, 2006 of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
- Dr digamber shingh is deputy chairman of 20 point programme
- 2014 state level NCDC award
- Cooperative Excellence Award
- Mankind Pharma is planning to up a plant at Udaipur in Rajasthan.
- launch 100 products and hire 1,000 people, which will make total number (workforce) reach 10,000. invest Rs 200-300 crore each year .
- develop a second industrial investment zone in Ghiloth on nearly 500 acres of land.
- Rajasthan is one of the only states in the country to have a special Japanese Investment Zone in Neemrana in Alwar district of the state.
- In the first zone, more than 45 Japanese companies, including Daikin, Nissin Brake, Mytex Polymer and Nippon Pipe, among others have invested Rs 4,200 crore in the zone. Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation (RIICO) has earmarked 1,167 acres of land at Neemrana for the Japanese zone.
indian army practiced warfare in surajgarh
- named as Bhramashira and akraman
- it was a part of Cold Doctrine
- The 2015 Asian Cup Table Tennis Tournament was held at the Sawai Man singh Stadium in Jaipur, India during March 13-15,2015.
- 16 men and 16 women Participating in Tournament.
- first time this type of Tournament held at gulabi nagar.
- inauguration of the newly constructed Aranya Bhawan at Jhalana by Smt. Vasundhara Raje.
- Aranya Bhawan, the new office building of the Rajasthan Forest Department in Jaipur, was one of the first projects selected for the BEEP Integrated Design Charrette and the charrette.
- central govt open a sub center of impaired reproduction for zoo in Jaisalmer.?????????????????/
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 19 feb 2015 at Suratgarh, Rajasthan launched a Soil Health Card .
- The company plans to invest Rs.500 crore in the project initially.
- Micromax planning to set their manufacturing plant at bhiwandi in rajasthan.
- IIM Udaipur became operational from 2011 in a temporary campus located at Polymer Science Building, Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), Udaipur, Rajasthan. Construction has started at the 253 acres (102 ha) of land in the Balicha area of Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan Agricultural Research Institute (RARI), Durgapura, Jaipur
35th National games at Kerala
- rajasthan got 18 medal and 20th position in list .
- 5 gold , 6 silver , and 7 bronze.
pilot project Rajsamand , Rajasthan
- The union ministry of road transport and highways is working on the concept of a transport hub which can perk up not only the transportation sector but also boost the local infrastructure. A pilot project is likely to come up in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan .
- district of Tonk, in the State of Rajasthan.
- tiger safari park.
- won the national award for effective initiative and excellence in MGNREGA
Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) scheme
- The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, launched the National Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) scheme on 21st January, 2015.
- With a duration of 27 months (completing in March 2017) and a total outlay of INR 500 Crores, the Scheme is being implemented in 12 identified Cities namely, Ajmer, Amaravati, Amritsar, Badami, Dwarka, Gaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura, Puri, Varanasi, Velankanni and Warangal.
- To be developed as smart city
- was declared during Obama visit along with vishakhapatnam and ahemdabad
- various provisions for smart city are:-
- waste management
- 100% treatment of waste water
- Development of local governance
- 100% e- governance
- Smart transport
- energy efficient lightning
- 1st industrial zone of the country with investment of RS 500 crore
- developed by rajasthan industrial and investment coperation (RIICO)
- Rajasthan is the chief producer of quartz and feldspar which are essential for Ceramic production
- Gujarat is first in ceramic tiles production
Beti Bachao Beti Pardao Yojna
- to be launched in 10 districts in first phase.
- started on 22nd jan 2015 in panipat haryana by PM
- In rajasthan it will be launched in Jhunjhunu,seekar,karoli,Shriganganagar,Dholpur,jaipur,dosa,alvar,bharatpur,and sawai madhepur.
Mahindra SEZ , jaipur
two New JCB plant inaugurated
Kota :-1st engineering supervisor training center of west centeral railways.
Jaisalmer:- Largest wind mill energy plany (22 MW) by railways
Churu:– Armed forces training institute
- First olive oil factory of the country
- 41% olive oil production of world in Spain.
- Nagore, alwar, sriganganagar and bikaner have 282 hectare under ovive crops
- 2nd High End Milk Quality Testing Laboratory of india at Jaipur.
- other is at National dairy Institute Karnal(Haryana)
- to be developed with coperation from Singapore’s Institute of technological education.
Neemrana Industrial area:-
- Convention Centre opened on 21st october
- it was done during inauguration of 4th plant for heromotocop by CM.
- Saint Globen world Glass complex launched on 7th october 2014.
- It was inaugurated in 2006
- 90% of the raw material will be used from Rajasthan only as rajasthan has good quality sand resources.
- 1st solar thermal power plant of the nation.
- it will be a 50 MW plant with tower heating technology( which improves energy production 1.5 times)
- India will be second country after USA to use this technology.
Debari ( Udaipur)
- 1st Ajeevika developement Centre of the country established on 16th october 2014.
- total 200 training centres will be openned to train 1 lakh per year
- Rail neer plant by indian railway.
- earlier it was proposed in jaipur, but due to shortage of water there it was shifted to kota.
thoor village (Udaipur):-
- 1st miny super market to convert Public Distribution Shop (Rashan) to super market.
- all 25,000 shops will be converted to miny super market and will provide bradnded products at rate 10% less than the printed rate.
Independence day celebration:-
- 2014- Udaipur
- 2015 – Kota
- central and state government have agreement to open 5 new medical colleges
- at bharatpur,alvar, balmer, churu and dungapur with 70% investment from central govt and 30 % from state govt.
- 7th Nagar Nigam of the state on 13th june 2014.
- jaipur, jodhpur, kota,bikaner,udaipur , bharatpur and ajmer have nagar nigam.
- minimum population for nagar nigam is 5 lakh.
- state first mega food park.
centre of excelence for cultivation of:-
- Guava(amrood)- Tonk
- Pomegranate (Ana)- dindol(jaipur)
Jodhpur and jaipur:- have highest pollution in Rajasthan.
- 1st branch of bhartiya mahila bank oppened in jaipur.
- BMB has 15 branches throughout the country. and provide loans for industrial and self employment for women.
- Usha Annant subhramaniyam is CMD of BMB.
East West corridor:-
- Rajasthan will have 4 highways in east west corridor, with 4000 crore cost and 1100 km(as out of 4000km 2900km is already present) length.
- In it 10 metre wide road will be created on build operate and tranfer principle.
- In Rajasthan, Mount Abu, Udaipur, Chittorgarh and Kota are identified locations from where the road connectivity of 250 km or more would be provided
the roads are:-
- anoopgarh-sooratgarh-peelibanga-ravatsar-nohar-bhadra-haryana border
- Bombay Stock Exchange opened its investing centre.
- such centres will also be opened in Bangalore and pune.
- included in the national capital region (NCR)
- dates (Khajoor) developement centre with Israel coperation with 5.52 crore investment.
- 3rd Developement authority (vikas pradhikaran) of the state, after jaipur and jodhpur.
- Ajmer region will include- Ajmer nagar nigam, kishangarh, and pushkar
Khushkherda, Bhiwardi and neemrana:-
- to be developed as industrial regions under mumbai dellhi Industrial Corridor.
- it will include haryana,rajasthan,mp,gujrat and maharastra
- each city will get 2500-3000 crore for infrastructural developement.
- industrial city will develope 25-50 square km township.
- three airports will be developed:-
- aerotropolis near alvar
For any doubt please leave a comment for rasfreenotes.in team in the comment box below. If these notes looked relavent to you please share on Facebook and Google so that your other friends could find the free service and could save lakhs from those coaching mafiya’s
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022