G.O. 610 (1985)

The G.O’s 1st para, which is generally known as Presidential Order contains principles regarding Organisation of Local Cadres allotment of personnel of the various Departments to the various local cadres, method of direct recruitment to the various categories, inter-local cadre in transfers etc. of the employees holding those posts. In the G.Os 2nd and 3rd … Read more

Presidential Order 1975

The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Osmania University area, TS) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats can be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D … Read more

Article 371 D

Article 371 D, which was added in the Constitution after the 1969 struggle in the State, was reiterated in the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014. North Andhra people come under Zone I and they should be considered ‘local’ for teaching and non-teaching posts in Andhra University and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (Srikakulam). Article 371D provide for … Read more

The Six Point Formula

Since this new definition disadvantaged most permanent residents in Telangana, parleys soon began between leaders of different political parties in both Andhra and Telangana. A scheme known as the Six Point Formula, presented by K.C. Pant (Government of India Minister of State for Home Affairs) to the Congress members of Parliament belonging to both the … Read more

Telangana Jana Sabha

With the success of the Warangal Declaration, teachers, lawyers, journalists and students formed Telangana Jana Sabha in July 1998 and started fighting for the rights of farmers, labourers and other downtrodden sections of society. Belli Lalitha acted as convener for the Telangana Kala Samithi, the cultural wing of the Telangana Jana Sabha. She became the … Read more

Bhuvanagiri Sabha

In 1997 a meeting was conveyed at Bnuvanagiri demanding separate state of Telangana. Resolving judicious share in resources for Telangana and other rights, the conference played a constructive role in the movement. Some resolutions were made during the meeting: To lift the Electricity cuts in Telangana, to distribute the Government Surplus and BanJara Lands to … Read more

Telangana Maha Sabha

The Telangana Maha Sabha was the next step in organizing intellectuals into a single platform. It was a peoples’ assembly organized at Suryapeta in the Nalgonda district on 11 April 1997, which was led by Maroju Veeranna. The songs sung by Belli Lalitha at this platform brought her into the limelight with the Telangana community. … Read more

Warangal Declaration

Warangal Declaration brought all the non-parliamentarians, social activists and other powers together to support the demands of the Telangana people; they formed the All India Peoples’ Front. Under this platform, a meeting was organized on 28 December 1997 at Warangal, Telangana, where they released a declaration for the aspirations of the people; the ‘Warangal Declaration’ … Read more

Reasons for the Formation of States Reorganization Commission (SRC) under Fazal Ali in 1953-Main Provisions and Recommendations of SRC-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s views on SRC and smaller states.

The presidential order under 371(1) constituted AP Regional committee order, 1958 was issued on February, 1958. Word Telangana was omitted and council has been changed to Committee. It was wide powers on subjects like local self Governments, public health, primary and secondary education, regulation of admissions in Telangana educational institutions, prohibition of liquors, sale of … Read more

Hope we have satisfied your need for TSPSC Prelims and Mains Preparation

Kindly review us to serve even better

TSPSC Mains Test Series 2022

20 Quality mock tests and GS Mains Notes

Mains Test Series and Notes

Mains Printed Notes (With COD)

TSPSC Prelims Test Series 2022

24 Quality mock tests and GS Prelims Notes

Prelims Test Series and Notes

Prelims Printed Notes (With COD)

Subscribe to TSPSC Notes

Never Miss any TSPSC important update!

Join 2,563 other subscribers

error: Content is protected !!