The National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) was launched by the Government of India in August 2008, aimed to modernize management of land records, minimize scope of land/property disputes, enhance transparency in the land records maintenance system, and facilitate moving eventually towards guaranteed conclusive titles to immovable properties in the country.
Objective of NLRMP
The main objective of the NLRMP is to develop a modern, comprehensive and transparent land records management system in the country with the aim to implement the conclusive land-titling system with title guarantee, which will be based on four basic principles, i.e.,
- A single window to handle land records (including the maintenance and updating of textual records, maps, survey and settlement operations and registration of immovable property)
- The ―mirror principle, which refers to the fact that cadastral records mirror the ground reality
- Tthe ―curtain principle which indicates that the record of title is a true depiction of the ownership status, mutation is automated and automatic following registration and the reference to past records is not necessary
- Ttitle insurance, which guarantees the title for its correctness and indemnifies the title holder against loss arising on account of any defect therein.
Major Components of the NLRMP Programme
The major components of the programme are :
- Computerization of all land records including mutations.
- Digitization of maps and integration of textual and spatial data.
- Survey/re-survey and updation of all survey and settlement records including creation of original cadastral records wherever necessary.
- Computerization of registration and its integration with the land records maintenance system
Development of core Geospatial Information System (GIS) and capacity building.TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program 2022
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes 2022