- Panchayats can earn more with tax reform
- Gram panchayats can earn 1200 crore more every year and gradually become self-reliant on the financial front if its tax collection and other revenue generating methods are improved.
- The Telanganastate finance commission is identifying the areas where tax collections can be improved to make gram panchayats financially stable. Experts from the panchayat raj and rural development department are also studying ways and means to put gram panchayats on the wheels of financial stability.
- Bringing under property tax net uncovered and under accessed properties, cent per cent collection of water supply bills and its arrears after ensuring bills to all the consumers are raised, savings by efficient management of street lights, collecting fee on outdoor advertisements such as banners, cut-outs and hoardings put up by political leaders during Jataras, festivals, special occasions and elections were some of the measures that were discussed to improve income of the gram panchayats.
TSPSC Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for TSPSC Prelims and TSPSC Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by TSPSC Notes are as follows:-
- TSPSC Mains Tests and Notes Program
- TSPSC Group I Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- TSPSC Detailed Complete Prelims Notes